We promise to treat everyone as individuals; with no discrimination.
Our patients will be treated as people; not just a medical condition. This means we plan care which emphasises the patients individual needs, dignity and strict confidentiality. The care given will be research based and delivered with the highest standard.
Advice, support and information will be available in order to help our patients make the right choice.
Our Commitment to You
- We aim to provide a personal, friendly and confidential service to our patients.
- We will treat all patients equally with dignity and respect.
- We aim to support patients in leading a healthier lifestyle and provide information so that an informed choice may be made.
- We aim to keep patients informed of our services, their rights and any other information which directly affects health treatment.
- We will offer access to our services in line with the patients' assessed need.
- We will keep abreast of advancements by attending regular training sessions and updates.
- We will monitor and improve our systems to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible within the resources available to us.
- We operate a practice complaints procedure which may be used in confidence.
- We welcome and consider all feedback from patients on our services.
Please Help us to Help You
- Keep appointments made with us or cancel in plenty of time.
- Only request a house call if too ill to attend surgery.
- Report to receptionist on arrival (or use the automated patient check-in on the wall opposite reception)
- Bear with us if there is a delay - this may be due to another patient needing additional time or an emergency. We will try and keep you informed of anticitipated delays.
- Use our service responsibly and do not expect immediate treatment for non-urgent/routine conditions.
- Utilise the services of other professionals in the practice - the GP is not necessarily the most appropriate person to see.
- Use other avenues of help - pharmacy, NHS Direct etc where appropriate.
- Allow sufficient time for processing of repeat prescription requests and do not pressure staff to process unauthorised medication requests.
- Keep us informed of any name, address and telephone number changes.
- Treat us with respect. We will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse.